Diesel & Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Diesel /Heavy Equipment Mechanic will be responsible to perform maintenance, run diagnostics and repair diesel trucks in our fleet and heavy equipment, such as bucket loaders, excavators, dozers, etc.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Certification from a vocational or trade school is preferred.
• Proven work experience as a Diesel and Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
• Knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
• Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem solving.
• Good communication skills.
Pluses To This Position, But Not Required
• Current CDL Class A or B drivers license.
• Welding/ fabrication experience.
• Knowledge on hydraulic systems.
Haley construction, Inc. offers a competitive wage, benefit package, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.