Concrete Mixer Driver
Primarily responsible for your own safety and the safe operation of your assigned vehicle, in the transportation of redi-mix concrete from a batch plant to the customer’s project site. Maintain daily vehicle inspection reports, and assuring that vehicle is safe and well maintained. Other duties as assigned by supervisor (including but not limited to general maintenance, yard work and any other jobs when required)
• Preferred, but will train.
• Maine CDL Class A or Class B, and a clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
• Must be able to climb a ladder to check load.
• Positive attitude and good work ethics.
• High School Diploma is a plus, but not a requirement.
Tasks Associated with a Concrete Mixer Driver
• Climb ladder to check load before adding.
• Climb step to fill water tank.
• Attach extension chutes; weighing approximately 50lbs.
• Safely navigate off road job sites.
• Knowledge of roadways in Central Maine and the ability to take and understand directions.
Haley construction, Inc. offers a competitive wage, benefit package, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.